Date: 1/22/20 9:32 am
From: CRAIG GIBSON <cbgibson...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Recap: Crow Walk/Talk Monday!
Greetings all,

For those with an interest, just posted a recap with photos for the Crow Patrol Walk/Talk on Monday night.

Despite the cold weather, we had a nice turnout with many locals; 3 photographers with Crow images on
display at the exhibit being hosted by the Essex Art Center in Lawrence; Ray Brown from Talkin' Birds;
Prof. Christian Rutz, an expert on New Caledonian Crows and tool use for foraging; and Terry Date, a
reporter from the Eagle Tribune newspaper, and a big supporter of the Crow Patrol activities!

It was another amazing night with the Crows out in full force, a visit to the art gallery, and an informative
talk by Prof. Rutz, in the warmth of the Essex Art Center (thanks Cathy/Peter)! Full recap on the blog:

http://www.wintercrowroost.com/recap-mondays-crow-walk-and-talk/

At the bottom of the post, we've included feedback from the participants, for you to hear, in their words, what it
was like to be out watching the staging and roost action, as well as their description of the wonderful talk.

REMINDER: Crow Walk Sunday, Feb. 2nd; we will meet at 4:45 (sunset at 5PM) near the roost; please
email back to reserve a spot! Please note change of date to keep from overlap with Bob & Dana this Sunday.

Enjoy,

Craig Gibson
2020 Crow Patrol

Join us on Facebook!