Date: 1/22/20 8:56 am
From: Justin Bosler <justin.bosler...>
Subject: [texbirds] Mountain Plover in Burleson County, Say's Phoebe in Brazos County
Hi Byron and Texbirds,

I would assume Dr. Arnold already replied to your message. The Say's Phoebe
was in southern Brazos County, on private land.

Also, quite incredibly, a Mountain Plover has been present at the Horizon
Turf Farm in Burleson County since 17 January. It is the first record for
the county and only the 2nd for the Oaks and Prairies, 10-county checklist
area. Great bird!

Best birding,
Justin Bosler
Austin, Texas

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 7:13 PM Bryan Stone <brston73...> wrote:

> Say's Phoebe - which county? There have been several in McLennan County,
> including photos by me.
>
> Bryan Stone

Join us on Facebook!