Date: 1/22/20 8:06 am
From: Janet Millenson <janet...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] West Annapolis Robins
Randy,

You're not the only one living in a "Robin 'Hood" this winter. On the
recent Sugarloaf Mountain Christmas Bird Count (December 29), many
sectors reported American Robin numbers in the 300-500 range. One sector
in Frederick County tallied more than 3400 robins, bringing the count's
total to a record high 6075.

Janet Millenson
Potomac, MD (Montgomery County)
<janet...>