Date: 1/22/20 8:01 am
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] 2 Snowy Owls, N. Shrike
I spent about an hour scouting the area east of Freedom for Snowy Owls. The first one was perched on top of a silo on Vans Rd west of Section Line Rd. It was there for an hour plus. The second one was perched on a light pole at the junction of Cty Rds J and S. A Northern Shrike was on a wire along McCabe Rd south of Vans Rd. Three Horned Larks were along Vans Rd west of the Snowy Owl. Also present were 2 Kestrels and a Bald Eagle. Good luck. (I had tried for the owls a few times earlier this month with no luck.)
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI