Date: 1/22/20 5:31 am
From: d pan <birdmandan813...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: SE Owls & Northern Shrike
I was also out yesterday afternoon on Six mile road. I got there a bout
4:35 and had a total of four short eared owls and two Northern harriers.
I missed out on the shrike. The owls were both north and south of hwy D
less than a mile in either direction of D. They were on both sides of the
road. None of the birds were close so a scope was helpful.
Dan Panetti
S.E. Ozaukee county