Date: 1/21/20 7:02 pm
From: Jim Sparrell <jimsparrell...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Yellow-breasted Chat update
After 64 continuous days of enjoying the chat in our yard it seems to have
moved on or perhaps more likely, "moved on." Saturday the 19th is the last
day we saw it. It came to the feeders briefly and also fed on a clementine
we put out for it. We already miss its feisty spirit and cheerful flash of
yellow across the winter grays and browns.

There is a short video of it on the last day here: https://flic.kr/p/2iif5BD

Best,

Jim Sparrell
Katie Towler