Date: 1/21/20 11:38 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Stratham Bullock's - NO
As I already had an appointment nearby in Stratham this morning, I spent
some time looking for the Bullock's Oriole. Before lunch, there were zero
birds around the feeders (only heard typical birds in the trees); after
lunch, there was much more activity, including a beautiful pair of bluebirds
at the meal worm feeders, but it soon died down to zero again. My feet were
frozen, so I left at that point.

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire