Date: 1/20/20 5:42 pm From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...> Subject: [NHBirds] Bullock's Oriole in NH - VIEWING FOR SATURDAY'S SUPERBOWL
For those who are interested in trying to get the Bullock's Oriole for
NEXT SATURDAY during the Superbowl of Birding event:
* The bird is coming to the rear of #45 Butterfield Lane, Stratham, NH.
This is at the rear of a cul-de-sac that borders on the Squamscott River.
* The bird has been regularly seen each day since about Christmas. Today
it was seen roughly every 2 hours over the course of the day.
* The bird has been most frequent at meal worm feeders and loves to use
the bird bath. There are a few meal worm feeders. One of the meal worm
feeders is on their deck slider door and the bird bath is on their
deck. When the bird is on the deck, the bird can't normally be seen.
* The typical "legal" viewing spot has been from a position to the right
of the house and the right of the white wooden fence along a ROW near
where there is a chain fence.
* The typical viewing spot does not offer a view to the deck. So THE
OWNERS ARE ALLOWING FULL ACCESS TO THEIR YARD IN ORDER TO TRY TO VIEW
THE BIRD DURING THE SUPERBOWL.
TEAMS CAN TRY TO VIEW FROM ANY ANGLE THAT WORKS. IT IS SUGGESTED THAT
YOU CUT DOWN FROM THE TYPICAL SPOT TO BE ABLE TO VIEW BACK TOWARD THE DECK.
* THIS IS A ONE DAY ONLY DEAL FOR THE SUPERBOWL!! AFTER THAT, PLEASE
STAY OUT OF THEIR BACK YARD AND TRY FROM THE NORMAL SPOT.