Date: 1/14/20 9:54 pm
From: Steven Lamonde <slamonde...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Carolina Wren? correct ID for winter? Somersworth
Hi Debra,

This bird is indeed a Carolina Wren!

According to eBird, within the past 5 years in York County, ME, Carolina
Wrens were reported on 1.57% of eBird checklists in the first week of
January. Certainly an uncommon sighting this time of year, yet becoming
less uncommon as this species moves their range northward in response to
warmer winters.

Best,
Steven

--