Date: 1/14/20 8:42 pm
From: 'Kraig C' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] pintolake birds
The rook at county park side of pintolake, all the nests looked empty.. There was two great egrets flying around looked like they were having a territorial dispute at the county park side of the lake.. There was one lonesomecinnamon teal male on the county park side of the lake, where the two great egrets were flying/disputing territory.. Near the county park dock in the shallow water area north of the dock.. I saw what looked like either, Ruby crowned kinglets or huttons in the oak tree's behind Raimers ranch.. Couldn't get a close up view of them but they looked like either huttons or kinglets.. They were flying around under the branches of the oak trees gleening insects. Reminded me of the behavior of verios but they had the colors of kinglets.. couldn't tell for sure, cute little birds.. they were olive in color and had two wing bars, didn't get a close enough view of them to see the eye feathers..