Date: 1/14/20 7:27 pm
From: Darrel Samuels <dsamuels...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Best in the Basin voting

We know that the Winter Wings Festival, about to celebrate its 41st year, is a premier event in the Basin. Not only does it bring about 500 visitors in to experience the natural wonders of the Basin, but it is one of the largest (if not the largest) all volunteer festival of its kind. Funds generated by the Festival support many local teachers and other environmentally oriented organizations.

The Herald and News is conducting its annual Best in the Basin voting, Under Community Events is the Category: Festivals. You can vote for a variety of other nominations, but I urge you to cast a vote for the Winter Wings Festival. I think it’s high time that our coordinators, our volunteers, and our chapter are recognized for the value they add to the community.

We would need lots of nominations by the end of tomorrow, January 15th. The top five in each category then go on to the voting round. The voting round lasts from February 1st – February 19th. That’s for the final winner in each category.

Please go to the Herald and News website (https://heraldandnews.secondstreetapp.com/2019-Best-Of-The-Basin/gallery?group=336085 <https://heraldandnews.secondstreetapp.com/2019-Best-Of-The-Basin/gallery?group=336085>) and vote!

Thanks,

Darrel Samuels, President

Klamath Basin Audubon Society

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<92BF3E7F-CC16-4186-9C7D-D8FC059030E6...>

Join us on Facebook!