Date: 1/14/20 5:23 pm
From: Sarah Burton <burtosarah...>
Subject: Re: [SFBirds] Skimmer at Heron’s Head Park right now
The light has faded, but the Black Skimmer is still here, as well as one
female Cinnamon Teal, 13 Western Meadowlark, and six Black-necked Stilt in
same area. I did not find the Rock Sandpiper at the end of the path (were
someone is fishing).

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 16:57 Sarah Burton via Groups.Io <burtosarah=
<gmail.com...> wrote:

> Rynchops is still here. The bird is in its previously reported location
> here a Heron's Head. Thank you for posting, Logan, and thank you to Linda
> S. for pointing it out.
>
> On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 10:56 Logan Kahle <logan...> wrote:
>
>> Roosting with gulls half way out the peninsula on the south side. Here
>> (37.7373599, -122.3714069)
>>
>> Rock sand also still present at tip.
>>
>> Logan Kahle
>> San Francisco