Date: 1/14/20 3:11 pm
From: Sue Pelmulder <spelmulder...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Common Mergansers and Great Blue Herons at Lexington

Hi,
I stopped by on the way back from court this afternoon for a quick peek into the part of Lexington Reservoir that is to the west of HWY 17 (Black Rd and Montevina Rd).

I counted 19 Common Mergansers, 30 Double Crested Cormorants, 6 Great Blue Herons and a few assorted others.

Most of the herons were standing in a row on a pipeline that goes along the north side of the reservoir there. Don’t usually see them that close together.

eBird checklist here…

https://ebird.org/checklist/S63400163 <https://ebird.org/checklist/S63400163>

Sue Pelmulder.

View/Reply Online (#21003): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21003