Date: 1/14/20 3:01 pm
From: Chris McCreedy <cristofolos...>
Subject: Re: ESbirds: north Mono Co. scrub jays
Thanks for doing this, Kristie. I have been hoping for years for good
studies of the jays up there. It is an interesting question and also a
difficult thing to review for eBird. I am grateful to those that submit
photographs of their Aphelocoma jays on their eBird lists.

One comment. I have tried to go up there in past years and I’ve found the
summer jays to be very shy and unaccommodating for photographs, something
that resonates with me when I read Kristie’s comments.

Chris McCreedy