Date: 1/14/20 11:31 am
From: Rose Strickland <rosenreno...>
Subject: Davis Creek Park birds/photos?
Nevada birders,

while birding Davis Creek Park this weekend, we encountered Ranger Nick Steuer. He is developing a bird guide to the Park and showed us his working copy of some birds with photos taken in the Park. He referred us to the Park website for a list of birds he’s developed. See: https://www.washoecounty.us/parks/files/Official%20Davis%20Creek%20BioBlitz%20Diversity%20List.pdf <https://www.washoecounty.us/parks/files/Official%20Davis%20Creek%20BioBlitz%20Diversity%20List.pdf>
I think this list can be greatly expanded.

The park ranger is seeking photos of Park birds for his guide. You can contact the ranger at:
<NSTEUER...> <mailto:<NSTEUER...>
775 849-1825

Rose Strickland,
Reno