Date: 1/14/20 11:25 am
From: Jill Freidberg <jill.freidberg...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Hummingbird in torpor on feeder / Caryn / Wedgwood
My feeders are all close enough to exterior electrical outlets, so I have 125 watt heat lamps (on clip lights) pointed at the feeders, at a safe distance. Close enough to keep the nectar from freezing and to provide some morning warmth for the hummers, but not so close that the nectar heats up. They do tend to linger, especially in the morning.

Jill