Date: 1/14/20 11:23 am
From: Tom Wnuk <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender twnuk for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Cornell Academy Communities
OBOL,

I feel it necessary to add some clarification on my Post from the other day.

I only learned about the Community Groups because I sent Cornell a support question and their response included the following which I rewrote as their go-to-market plan.

“They are working on the “stickies” for the guidelines so that is why they haven’t announced the groups publicly and widely yet.”

I have NO affiliation with Cornell Lab other than a customer of non-profit tools and information similar to OBOL. My intention was to share information about their Community Groups NOT their Course product offerings.

I apologize for any misinformation and hope this clarifies my original intention and doesn’t cause anymore confusion.

thanks
-tom

Join us on Facebook!