Date: 1/14/20 11:14 am
From: Cynthia Bridge <wi.hummingbirds...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Harlequin Duck - Lake Mendota
Mid afternoon, yesterday, I watched the bird fly to far SE section of the open water off of Governor’s Island. After scanning the birds again, I could not find the bird. I rescanned a few more times and did not refind it. I concluded it left the area. So it makes sense to learn it was refound elsewhere on the lake.

Cynthia Bridge
Madison, Dane Co