Date: 1/14/20 9:36 am
From: Kris Perlberg <kris...>
Subject: [wisb] Harlequin Duck - Lake Mendota
I saw the Harlequin this morning from the Tenney Park Boat launch.

It was to the northeast along the shore. One would need a spotting scope from this vantage point as it it quite a distance. It was diving and drifted around a point where I could not longer see it after a few minutes. May be visible from Burrow’s Park.

I am of course assuming that this is the same bird that was seen from Governor’s Island yesterday.

Kris Perlberg
Stoughton, Dane County####################