Date: 1/14/20 9:15 am
From: Lisa Myers <lisa...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Los Gatos Creek Park/Oka Ponds 1/13
I know this is past info, but on Jan. 4 we also found a solo Greater White Fronted Goose in the big pond at the main entrance off Dell. It was on the island.

Lisa Myers
Los Gatos Birdwatcher/Let’s Go Birding

Sent from my iPhonei

> On Jan 14, 2020, at 7:47 AM, Mike Voydanoff <mike...> wrote:
>
> The Cackling Goose is still here right now at the Dell entrance. Also a Green Heron, and a Belted Kingfisher in a bare tree in an island close to the entrance.
>
>> On Jan 14, 2020, at 12:20 AM, Kent <kentjohnson...> wrote:
>>

>> When I visited on the afternoon of 8 January a pair of Hooded Mergansers were in the creek south of the pedestrian bridge, easily visible from it.
>>
>> -- Kent Johnson

View/Reply Online (#20999): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20999
-=-=-
-=-=-