Date: 1/14/20 6:17 am
From: Eric Carpenter <ecarpe...>
Subject: [texbirds] TBRC - Criteria for Determining Establishment of Exotics
Why is Egyptian Goose (or insert another one of your favorite
exotic/introduced species) not on the state list for Texas? The TBRC,
designated keepers of this state list, has long answered that question with
a response about the need to document that the species is established but
we had fallen behind in publishing the exact details of what that really
means.

So, we have created a page on our website that covers this topic as it
addresses the criteria for determining if/when a species is considered
established and thus a species that could be put on the state list. Read
all about it here:

https://www.texasbirdrecordscommittee.org/home/criteria-for-determining-establishment-of-exotics?fbclid=IwAR2vxVG4Xmr1FdU6xaHx5SKY85k_BPIcydHMEsPPEAFrFNNcguGsk9ev31M

--Eric

Eric Carpenter