Date: 1/14/20 5:41 am
From: Richard and Ann Rusnak <rarusnak62...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Memories of Snake River Birds of Prey NCA
Jack, Thanks for the prose, on this amazing region of avian diversity. I
remember it before fire, weeds, and ATV trails scoured the lush native
shrub steppe, at which time there were many more raptors, rodents,
passerines etc. "It" is now a pale version of its former self, (not to
anthropomorphize) and a lesser and somewhat sad experience when I tromp
through the landscape on birding and photography hikes.
Thanks for the prose and outreach.
Rich, Nampa