Date: 1/13/20 3:59 pm
From: Johnathon Benson <jbenson...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Drumlin Farm Teen Birders Superbowl Skirmish
*Please excuse my previous post. It was accidentally posted before it was written*

Howdy, Birders!

The Drumlin Farm Teen Birders will be participating in a practice session this Saturday, January 18th from 9-4 pm led by myself and Andy Scholten. We spend a lot of time going over natural history, seasonal and weather-related birding techniques, and other topics as they come up in discussion. Iíd like to invite anyone with teens who will compete next week to join us and get in some additional practice. We have a lot of fun on our trips and always welcome newcomers who might be interested in learning about birding and the field of ornithology.

To register, you can follow the link below:

https://www.massaudubon.org/program-catalog/drumlin-farm/71409-teen-birders-superbowl-of-birding-warm-up

Good birding,

Johnathon Benson, Ornithologist
Teen Birding Program Coordinator