Date: 1/13/20 10:13 am
From: Kent McFarland <kmcfarland...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Using eBird
Rich nailed it! Thanks. And welcome to eBird Michael.
We have Vermont eBird here, in case you have not looked it up online. It is
the oldest and first state eBird portal. Check it out at
https://ebird.org/vt/home.
And if you ever have any questions or need any help, just give me a shout.
Thanks for Vermont eBirding!
Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies