Date: 1/13/20 8:47 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Colorado CBC Results
Hi all,

Christmas Bird Count season in Colorado is over, so compilers are entering
their data into the CBC Website. You can view this year's results for any
Colorado CBC.
http://netapp.audubon.org/CBCObservation/CurrentYear/ResultsByCount.aspx
Click on United States
Colorado
and then list of Colorado CBCs will appear.

If anyone sees any errors that I need to look into, in the data for any
CBC, please let me know. If any compilers are having problems entering
data, e-mail me and I will help and can enter the data for you, if I have
all the information. The compilers have until Feb 28th to enter data,
though hopefully they don't wait that long.

Brandon Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO