Date: 1/12/20 10:07 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Rough-legged Hawk reported on iNaturalist
All,

If anyone sees this bird and gets photos, can you post them on eBird and let me know? This is a weird looking critter from this one photo. It almost looks like things I have seen in Asia. I sent the link to Brian Sullivan, he is open to it being a hybrid, perhaps Rough-leg x Harlan’s. But before getting farther into the ID, it would be awesome to have more material to look at. Sometimes a single photo can be misleading.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com