Date: 1/12/20 8:52 pm
From: William Pelletier via Groups.Io <wrpelletier=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] White-faced Ibis @ Casey Forebay
SBB'rs,
I just wanted to add some details now that I'm home on my computer. Kitty was in the car warming up when she saw the Ibis fly across Terminal Blvd away from the bay. Moments later, as I was heading back to the car I saw the bird descending toward Casey Forebay. I had great views as it was close and low and the street lights helped out too. We were both shocked to see this fly-in, almost like in the central valley at sunset. We compared notes and laughed at our good fortune. I hope it hangs around!
Cheers,
Bill
On Sunday, January 12, 2020, 05:58:41 PM PST, William Pelletier via Groups.Io <wrpelletier=<yahoo.com...> wrote:

Folks,Kitty & I decided to try for Sort-eared Owl from the Terminal Blvd side if the Marsh. Just about 5:40pm Kitty saw an Ibis fly away from the Forebay back across Terminal. I wasn't close enough to hear her and missed it. The bird then circled back and flew down into the Forebay. A search in such low light was fruitless. Maybe it will be here in the morning. Good bird!Bill & Kitty

View/Reply Online (#20990): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20990
-=-=-
-=-=-
Group Owner: southbaybirds+<owner...>