Date: 1/12/20 2:06 pm
From: Kerry Fitzharris <birderfitz...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Say's Phoebe in Emmett
I teach at Riverstone International School next to the Shakespeare Festival here in Boise. I have a Say’s Phoebe that has been here all winter. I’ve set out feeders with sunflower hearts and scatter seed on the ground which it seems to be eating, or perhaps it’s going after bugs on the ground. It perches on my feeder stand every day majestically.

Kerry Fitzharris