Date: 1/12/20 11:22 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Least Sandpipers in Pueblo 1/12
Chris Knight and I walked the Arkansas River, from below the dam to Valco
Ponds parking lot (Pueblo County), hoping to find the Least Sandpiper
photographed yesterday (reported on e-bird). We found two *Least
Sandpipers *this morning, I'm guessing these are the same two I found back
on December 14th, on the Pueblo Reservoir Christmas Bird Count, though not
many sightings of them between that date and yesterday and today. This is
the first time I've seen Least Sandpipers in Colorado during the month of
January. The wind came up, and we didn't bird anywhere else. Looks like
many people are roaming around Pueblo Reservoir today (looking at e-bird
reports), finding some of the previously reported rarities.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO