Date: 1/12/20 10:30 am
From: bramble <bramble...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] BCAS Chapter Meeting and Program: Dave Hall - Using the Christmas Bird Count to View Climate Change
Wednesday, January 15, 2020, at Teaneck Creek Conservancy - Meetings
are free and open to all and held at Teaneck Creek Conservancy, 20
Puffin Way, Teaneck. Business meeting at 7:30 PM with program at 8:00 PM.

Bergen County Audubon has conducted studies of bird populations for
70 years to monitor how birdlife is doing in our neighborhood. Much
has changed in Bergen County's land use, including dramatic habitat
losses. Many species are in long term declines. David Hall, BCAS
board member and founder of the BCAS Spring Count presents "Using the
Christmas Bird Count to View Climate Change". David Hall will explore
changes in bird migration patterns due to climate change: which
species still find our area friendly as a wintering spot, and which
ones have been lost.

- Julie McCall
Bergen Audubon
Lyndhurst, Bergen County