Date: 1/11/20 8:32 pm
From: William Saidel <saidel...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Barnegat Light today
I posted a picture of 11 harlequin ducks I saw at Barnegat light today at eBird. (Is that unusual? eBird said it was unexpected.) Still scanning my pictures for other species. I can confirm great black-backed gulls and non-breeding form of Herring gulls. Still have more images to sort. Weather was terrific. Unfortunately, no Guillemot.
Last week I also saw 2 great blue herons (among hundreds of Canadian geese) at a pond off of Medford-Mt Holly Rd. and a great blue heron flying along the Cooper River in Pensauken. I thought they flew South for the Winter. Obviously, I was wrong.

Bill Saidel

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi