Date: 1/11/20 3:48 pm
From: Steve Rottenborn via Groups.Io <srottenborn=<harveyecology.com...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Lesser Black-backed Gull, A16
The Lesser Black-backed was still present when I left at 3:40, as was a first-cycle Glaucous Gull that flew in to the same island at 3:33.

Other interesting birds I saw today were a Barn Swallow at the Palo Alto Baylands, and the continuing Palm Warbler and a dull Yellow Warbler at the corner of the Palo Alto Water Quality Control Plant closest to Byxbee Park.

Steve Rottenborn
Morgan Hill, CA

> On Jan 11, 2020, at 3:01 PM, Steve Rottenborn via Groups.Io <srottenborn=<harveyecology.com...> wrote:
>
> ´╗┐There is currently (3:00 pm) a first-cycle Lesser Black-backed Gull on the second southeasternmost island in pond A16 in Alviso.
>
> Steve Rottenborn
> Morgan Hill, CA

View/Reply Online (#20979): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20979
-=-=-