Date: 1/11/20 1:52 pm
From: Frank Vanslager via Groups.Io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] The Palo Alto Baylands Trip and Palm Warbler on 1/11/2020
All:

At the conclusion of Raminder's scheduled trip (where I listed 50 species) I went the short distance over to Byxbee to look for the Palm Warbler.  While I was looking in the Eucs for the warbler, a fellow birder found the warbler at the south edge of the garden area.  After he left, Melissa ? and I refound the bird at least 6 more times.  Each time the bird was easy to ID because it was continually pumping its tail.  The 2 lousy photos show how we might spot the movement before being sure of the yellow tail coverts.  On one of those spotting we both saw  the line through the eye and the face pattern.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#20977): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20977
-=-=-
-=-=-