Date: 1/11/20 6:56 am
From: Art Drauglis <lwsyrup...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Finzel Swamp closed?
I just tried to visit Finzel but the neighbor has installed a gate to keep people out. From TNC’s website
NOTE ABOUT VISITING FINZEL: It has been brought to our attention that a new neighbor has installed a gate that blocks access to the preserve. Please know that we are working diligently with legal services to determine how to best resolve this issue. We will continue to provide updates on this matter as we have them.

Just so you know....

Art D
W DC