Date: 1/10/20 11:50 pm
From: Chris Van Beveren via Groups.Io <becktravel=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: [slocobirding] Bonus bird near Long-tailed Duck
A few days ago when I made the drive over to Morro Bay to see the Long-tailed Duck, which was cooperative, a woman came by and noticing I was watching birds, she called to me that the small tree at the south end of the little parking strip, not 15 feet away, had several White-crowned Night Herons roosting in it. She was right. The tree is about 15 feet tall. We are also seeing a Great Blue Heron roosting in the large tree in my front yard often this year. Sometimes more than one.

Chris Van Beveren
Beck Travel
565 Baywood Way

Los Osos CA 93402