Date: 1/10/20 6:23 am
From: Sean Murtha via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Razorbills, Greenwich Point

This morning there were 4 RAZORBILLS off the East beach at Greenwich Point Park, sitting on the water. When I first spotted them they were close enough for decent scope views, but were diving frequently; as I watched they moved further out into the sound, one of them flying a short distance. Plenty of the usual suspects as well, Longtails and Horned Grebes especially abundant.

Sean Murtha
Norwalk

www.seanmurthaart.com