Date: 1/9/20 10:40 am
From: Andrew Baksh <birdingdude...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Fwd: [nysbirds-l] The New York Times: Golf Club for the 1 Percent Wants to Seize a Migratory Bird Habitat -
Folks might be interested. Credit to Larry Tractenberg for the link - see his e-mail below to NYSbirds.

--------
"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
Sun Tzu The Art of War

> (\__/)
> (= '.'=)
> (") _ (")

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Larry Trachtenberg <Trachtenberg...>
> Date: January 9, 2020 at 1:08:51 PM EST
> To: NYSBIRDS-L <NYSBIRDS-L...>
> Subject: [nysbirds-l] The New York Times: Golf Club for the 1 Percent Wants to Seize a Migratory Bird Habitat -
>
> Not much to say about this one, maybe surprising that the Club is in Jersey City not in Bedminster. Perhaps someone wants to put it up on Jersey Birds who is a member of that group.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/nyregion/liberty-state-park-golf-course.html
>
> L. Trachtenberg
> Ossining
>
> --