Date: 1/8/20 4:16 pm
From: Brooke Miller via Groups.Io <idbirds=<me.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] DECEMBER 2019 - Santa Clara County Cumulative Bird Report

Happy New Year, South Bay Birders!

No new birds were found in December (3 is the average). We ended the year with a total of 280 birds (average is 286) at the end of 2019. Thank you to everyone who birded, and took the time to report birds either on SouthBayBirds, eBird, or send emails directly to me, during 2019.

My monthly reports are made up of eBird sightings, postings on SBB, and direct emails. You can find all the monthly cumulative lists on the SCVAS website at:
http://www.scvas.org/page.php?page_id=6847 <http://www.scvas.org/page.php?page_id=6847>

Please post all your sightings <south-bay-birds...> and/or www.eBird.org <http://www.ebird.org/> .

Please contact me if you find errors or omissions, or have questions or comments.

Brooke Miller

View/Reply Online (#20963): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20963
-=-=-
-=-=-