Date: 1/8/20 3:51 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] SCRWA (Gilroy) Treatment Ponds
Folk:

I visited the SCRWA ponds this morning, 1/8/20.  There was water in the
entrance pond (typical), in the Overflow Ponds, and the eastern Shriner
Pond, the rest were dry.  Best birds were three BLUE-WINGED TEAL in an
Overflow Pond (male, female, and a probable immature male starting to
show its facial crescent).  Along with all of the ducks in the entrance
pond, there were two pairs of REDHEAD, not seen there often in prior
years.  I only found one LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE this morning.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#20962): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20962
-=-=-