Date: 1/8/20 2:57 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Birds enrich our lives
Hi MD and DC birders, Here's my latest blog
<https://birdpartner.com/2020/01/08/we-love-birds-2/>, another in the
series about how birds enrich our lives. It includes the usual photos,
photo tips, bird photos, attempts at humor, and stories—including a love
story. I hope you enjoy it and share it, and I welcome your comments. All
the best, great birds, and thanks so much for reading. Thanks, too, to the
administrators here for giving me permission to post.