Date: 1/8/20 12:21 pm
From: robert dodelson <rdodelson...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Black guillemot-please forgive the nostalgia
After seeing the Black Guillemot yesterday I was searching my memory for
one I had seen at the Manasquan Inlet a while back. I couldn't remember any
details except that
I was standing alone when Fred Weber joined me and we had a Black Guillemot
and 3 other great birds.
So I called Fred today and after checking his notes he told me it was
Christmas day 2010 and he stopped off on the way to Vg. to visit with his
daughter.
The other 3 goodies were Pacific Loon, Red-necked and Eared Grebes. Not bad
at all.
Yesterday came close as there was a King Eider with the Alcid
Best
Bob Dodelson

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>