Date: 1/7/20 7:40 pm
From: Chip Clouse <chip.clouse...>
Subject: [cobirds] Boulder Varied Thrush - Now Off Limits
I received a call at work from the Bock's who are hosting the Varied
Thrush(es?) at 4200 Peach Way and they are overwhelmed. Their dog is not
handling the crowds well at all so they are asking that we do something to
nip this in the bud. Please, please honor their wishes and refrain from
visiting their neighborhood in search of visitors from the Pacific
northwest.

Thanks,
Chip Clouse
Home- Golden, CO
Work - Front Range Birding Company-Boulder