Date: 1/7/20 5:42 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Black Guillemot - info
My timing was perfect this afternoon! I would have
enjoyed it closer....... but a January bird! I told a couple
other birders that this should stick around. That is
probably wrong! So go as soon as you can! Even
Wed. in that wind.

Loads of other foy there for me. I couldn't find the
King Eider. The flock was in the inlet, but along the
Island Beach side. Far. Maybe with my zoom lens on
the scope......

If I had stayed, I would have had killer looks at the Guillemot!
It came back over to the lighthouse! So hopefully birders
have time to wait tomorrow.

I went chasing the Ash-throated at the opposite end of the
island. In hindsight, that was really iffy with the weather closing
in. But I was there on the island! I was not going to stay at the
lighthouse anyway - wimpy me was not enjoying the wind and cold.

Some friends and I were wondering about insects still being active
and what the Flycatcher was feeding on. Well, its feeding! I had
an insect on my back window. Came from the island somewhere.

Good chasing all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>