Date: 1/7/20 2:59 pm
From: Frank Rohrbacher <0000007c6769d2e2-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [de-birds] DOS Headstart Field Trip
Hi all
 On Saturday, January 11, I will be leading the DOS Headstart Field Trip.  I plan to start at the Park&Ride at Rte 299&Rte 1 in Middletown, opposite Wawa at 7:30 AM.  I am still planning the trip but I will probably chase the Rough-legged at Port Mahon Road, then go to Cods Road to find the Pink-footed Goose and Ross's Goose that are being seen there with 60,000 Snow Geese.  In addition, I'll stop at Cape Henlopen SP and Indian River Inlet.  I''ll be scouting the area and will be changing the schedule to get the latest birds.  I will put out a final itinerary on Friday afternoon, so those from Sussex County can meet up with us if they chose.
Thanks.
Frank RohrbacherWilmington, Delaware

List help: <DE-BIRDS-request...>

Join us on Facebook!