Date: 1/7/20 10:17 am
From: Katharine Thompson <kthom22...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Cape Ann coastal and pelagic seabirding trip (3/6-3/8) - two spaces left
My friend Susan Tihiliz is planning on calling you to ask if you would pick
us up at the Sharon Park and Ride Exit 2 off 89....we both live in
Strafford VT ....is this possible....I believe she has signed both of us
for this trip......
Or maybe we have to talk to Zak?
Thanks for your help.
Kathy Thompson

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 1:07 PM Sean Beckett <sean...>
wrote:

> Greetings, Birders!
>
> We've got two more spaces open on our upcoming Seabirding and Pelagic
> Birding Boat Trip this March 6-8. We'll be leaving late Friday morning from
> Montpelier and returning mid-afternoon on Sunday. Expect everything
> in-between to be chock-full of Iceland Gulls, King Eiders, Snowy Owls,
> Purple Sandpipers, Razorbills, Harlequin Ducks, Dovekies, and who knows
> what else! The trip includes a half-day pelagic boat trip to the Stellwagen
> Bank National Marine Sanctuary.
>
> This trip includes lodging and transportation, and is guided by the
> venerable Zac Cota!
>
> For more info, species list, and registration, please see:
> https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/seabirding-2020/
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sean Beckett
> Staff Naturalist