Date: 1/7/20 10:07 am
From: Sean Beckett <sean...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Cape Ann coastal and pelagic seabirding trip (3/6-3/8) - two spaces left
Greetings, Birders!

We've got two more spaces open on our upcoming Seabirding and Pelagic
Birding Boat Trip this March 6-8. We'll be leaving late Friday morning from
Montpelier and returning mid-afternoon on Sunday. Expect everything
in-between to be chock-full of Iceland Gulls, King Eiders, Snowy Owls,
Purple Sandpipers, Razorbills, Harlequin Ducks, Dovekies, and who knows
what else! The trip includes a half-day pelagic boat trip to the Stellwagen
Bank National Marine Sanctuary.

This trip includes lodging and transportation, and is guided by the
venerable Zac Cota!

For more info, species list, and registration, please see:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/event/seabirding-2020/

Thank you,

Sean Beckett
Staff Naturalist