Date: 1/6/20 3:08 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Enough Squirrels
Everyone,

Interesting as they may be, it appears that black squirrels aren't anywhere near as uncommon as we might have thought.  Common enough that it is time to wind down the subject on our bird list.

I photographed one of the white ones at Kellog in Derby back in 2015.  I seem to recall that a photo of one by Paul Fusco made the cover of Connecticut Wildlife Magazine.  My personal opinion (taking off my moderator hat for a moment) is that anyone in Connecticut who is interested in our wildlife should have a subscription. A bargain!
https://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2723&q=325712&deepNav_GID=1655

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderator