Date: 1/6/20 2:18 pm
From: janna pauser <jannapauser...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Western Tanager, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
A BLUE GRAY GNATCATCHER was seen from the seep area on Stile Ranch trail
this morning. Other birds of interest were SAY'S PHOEBE, CAL. THRASHER,
RUFOUS CROWNED SPARROW, LINCOLN'S SPARROW, HERMIT THRUSH and many
SAVANNAH SPARROWS. A NORTHERN HARRIER was flying along the ridge.

While birding Rancho Canada Del Oro Meadow loop today, I flushed a WOOD
DUCK pair from the creek.

We had a rare winter visitor in our backyard at noon today, a WESTERN
TANAGER. The TAN STRIPED WHITE THROATED SPARROW is still here.

Janna Pauser
Almaden Valley

View/Reply Online (#20955): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/20955
-=-=-