Date: 1/6/20 1:54 pm
From: Michael Perlin <mlperlin...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] january birding - Palmyra
Sandra, Just FYI. We had ten winter wren in the Xmas count at the Trenton
marsh, and that is most I can recall being there in many years (happy to be
corrected, but I can't recall ever being in double figures before).

All the best, and happy new year!
Michel Perlin

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 4:45 PM Sandra Keller <
<000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...> wrote:

> Struck out with the lingering Common Yellowthroat. Loads of other birds
> though.
> Tues. is another local day. I will only have a few hours at most.... I'll
> pick a nice weedy
> area to explore. I want a January bird....
>
> Wed. I have all day. I will probably hit Cape May - the Nashville and
> Parula are
> still around. I already have Ash-throated for Jan......
>
> Or do I try for a Jan. Monk Parakeet and search for the California Gull on
> my
> return. Choices, choices. Love it!
>
> Had 5 Winter Wrens this afternoon. My foy. They don't seem to be around
> my usual haunts further south. But they are around up here in good numbers
> I am told. I agree!
>
> Good birding all.
>
> Sandra Keller
>
> Sent from my iPad mini