Date: 1/6/20 1:46 pm
From: Sandra Keller <000006b65d80f212-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] january birding - Palmyra
Struck out with the lingering Common Yellowthroat. Loads of other birds though.
Tues. is another local day. I will only have a few hours at most.... I'll pick a nice weedy
area to explore. I want a January bird....

Wed. I have all day. I will probably hit Cape May - the Nashville and Parula are
still around. I already have Ash-throated for Jan......

Or do I try for a Jan. Monk Parakeet and search for the California Gull on my
return. Choices, choices. Love it!

Had 5 Winter Wrens this afternoon. My foy. They don't seem to be around
my usual haunts further south. But they are around up here in good numbers
I am told. I agree!

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini